domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

Descargar [DVD] ~ The Graffiti ~ Attack of The "YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz" in Europe ~ "I LOVE YOU ALL" - Gackt



Nombre del DVD:   The Graffiti ~ Attack of The "YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz" in Europe ~ "I LOVE YOU ALL"
Artista:   GACKT
Formato video:   DVD | TS
Resolución:   720x480
Idioma:   JAPONÉS
Subtitle:   ENGLISH/JAPANESE
Calidad:    EXCELENTE - DVD
Duración:   02:03:18
Año:   2011
Tamaño:   7,44 GB
Servidor:   MEGA [MG]

Partes DVD:   8 partes:    7 DE 1000 MB
                                       1 DE 621 MB


Tour documentary DVD release from GACKT featuring the final day of his first Europe tour named "GACKT COMING TO EUROPE 2010 ATTACK OF THE"YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz" held in Bochum, Germany


(Click en las Capturas de pantalla para agrandarlas)




Download [DVD] ~ The Graffiti ~ Attack of The "YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz" in Europe ~ "I LOVE YOU ALL" - Gackt





**Recomiendo reproducir carpeta con 'VLC Player'**

-----------
Jaigo~


8 comentarios:

  1. Have I told you how awesome you are? Yes I have. But let me tell you again.

    You're awesome!!

    Muchas gracias =D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I've just found your blog and I can say that you are great! I've searched some of GACKT's dvd everywhere for years! Thank you very much ;; I've downloaded this and burned as a dvd, it's perfect on my tv. GRACIAS!! *^*

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much for your words!. There are more Gackt's dvd here.
      Enjoy the content on your tv and thank you for following me! *O*

      Eliminar
  3. Genial!!! Muchas gracias por subirlo, por cierto tendras el concierto que igual se llamó SWUIMSUIT LIVE pero en el que ya estaban Jon, Takumi, U:ZO y Shinya??

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Tengo uno por ahí en donde sale con Jon es de YFC'z, pero no recuerdo el nombre. Lo buscaré en mis archivos y te confirmo ok? Igual indicame si aún lo necesitas :)

      Eliminar
  4. wao!!! muchas gracias T-T realmente !!! gracias!!! arigatto! ^^

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias a ti Gabriela n.n por la visita y por comentar
      Disfruta del material ;)

      Eliminar